May 5, 2015 - current
Member of the Legislative Assembly, Legislative Assembly of Alberta
- Member of the Standing Committee on Families and Communities.
- Previously served as Official Opposition Deputy House Leader, Infrastructure Critic, and Democracy and Ethics Critic.
- Previously served as a member of the Government Caucus. (2015-2019)
- Previously served on various legislative committees.
2014 - 2015
Software Developer, Phase Advanced Sensors Systems
- Designed and developed industrial control system (ICS) software for prototype sensors.
- Received a Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) Industrial Undergraduate Student Research Award (IUSRA) scholarship.
2013 - current
- Designed, developed, and maintained software integrations and databases for various organizations.
- Developed email integrations for digital organizing tools.
- Experience with Heroku, AWS, DigitalOcean, and other cloud providers and platforms.
2010 - 2015
Computer Service Technician, Gigatech Systems Inc.
- Provided end-user technical sales and service support
BSc. Cybersecurity and Information Assurance, Western Governors University
- Completed a Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity and Information Assurance
- Received two Academic Excellence Awards for Exceptional Work in “Emerging Technologies in Cybersecurity”
- Received an Academic Excellence Award for Exceptional Work in “English Composition I”
University Certificate in Computing and Information Systems, Athabasca University
- Achieved a 3.91 GPA
- Completed courses in operating systems, programming, interactive technologies, web applications, computer networking, databases, systems analysis and design, and educational psychology.
September 2013 - May 2015
BSc. Computing Science (Hon.), University of Alberta
- Attended a Computing Science program at the University of Alberta until elected to the Alberta Legislature.
- Received an Academic Excellence Scholarship (2013)
- Received an NSERC IUSRA scholarship (2014)
- ISACA CISM
- Offensive Security OSCP
- CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+, CySA+
- Cloud Security Alliance CCSK
- ITIL 4 Foundations
- kaggle Intro to Machine Learning, Data Visualization
- HackerRank Certificate in C#, Python, SQL (Intermediate)
- Google IT Support Professional
- “Hacker” status on HackTheBox (HTB)
- Discovered a vulnerability in the Alberta Government COVID-19 vaccine passport website and disclosed to Alberta Health.
- Top scoring team member on a top-10 team in international cybersecurity CTF with over 1000 competitors (Deadface CTF 2022).